Monday, August 15, 2011

"Awakening" - Flycam Nano, Sony A55, Sigma 10-20, ND filter

"Awakening" - Flycam Nano, Sony A55, Sigma 10-20, ND filter On YouTube.





Awakening - an experience with the Nano Sony Flycam + a55 + Sigma 10-20mm. Jose Ramos © www.joseramos.com Facebook page - https further tribute to our beautiful planet and the infinite power of nature. We need to wake up ... This is my third experience with filming and editing. I bought the Sony A55 especially for landscape shots, but I want to investigate the potential of the video. I bought the Flycam Nano 3 months, after hearing the main site Cheesycam(Www.cheesycam.com). The first experience is not very good, from a non-issue locking knob, but ProAim (the seller) has shown a wonderful example of good customer service and easily sent me a new updated version for free for me. This was my first experience with the new Nano Flycam. It 'was also the fourth time I have a Steadicam, and the first time I used it outdoors. It 'was very windy that day which made things simple. As if that were not enough to put down the powerful wavesagainst the enormous masses of water vapor in the air sent to the coast, the "suck" would be my position ND filter in seconds. This is why there are so many stray light and water drops in the photo. I think I'll clean my filters about 20 times in 2 hours. I shot with a Sony A55 and a Sigma 10-20mm to 10mm. I used aperture priority with manual focus to infinity at f8-f11 aperture. Since Sony is not completely in manual mode, I have an opening that would have the desiredThe shutter speed to 1 second ...

Keywords: sony, a55, flycam, nano, sigma, 10-20mm, film, movie, nature, peniche, portugal, beach, dslr, glidecam, steadicam, alpha

porch swing bed thai food barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment